Saturday, August 1, 2009

OK...it's 12:34. I should be sleeping soundly in my big comfy bed...my last night in Boston. So why am I still on my laptop? I'm crazy that's why. The sad thing is...I bet a few of the others from HCS are up exploring these new resources too (well, new to us) and working on stuff for school. I can't pull myself away. I've learned so much in such a short period of time that my brain is on overload. I have 10 windows open, and I'm a bookmarking demon right now. Michelle...please...step AWAY from the computer. Now I'm even starting to talk to myself...via the keyboard...does that make me more or less crazy? Anyway, I just wanted to create a little post NOW while I'm still on the natural high of learning...yes, there is such a thing for all you skeptics out there. I don't think I can quite capture what this conference has taught me. But I will say that when you can't fall asleep because you're thinking about all the powerful things you can do to help children...that's a good thing. Well, unless you look at it from the perspective that I need to catch a plane in the morning. No, it's still a good thing. Thank you Alan November and crew. Thank you HCS for sending me. Thank you to the rest of the HCS team who traveled with me for such powerful conversations and support. We WILL make a difference when we return. Night ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment